- Shower, shave and exfoliate lightly and evenly with a washcloth.
- Come to session with dry, clean skin. No lotions, sunscreen, deodorant, makeup, oils or perfumes on the skin.
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing and flip-flops for after tanning. Do not wear jeans, white or super tight clothing for afterward.
- Pedicures, manicures, facials and waxes are recommended a day prior to spray tanning.
- Avoid showering, rain, perspiring, washing your hands and exposure to water for at least 8 hours.
- Use soft shower gel, sharp razors and no wash cloths for life of tan.
- Avoid baths and long, hot showers as it will cause the tan to fade quicker.
- If going in pool, ocean or hot tub, apply a waterproof sunscreen. It helps seal it in so it won’t fade as quick from the salt water or chlorine.
- Moisturizing is the key to the maximum results of your tan. Use a non-alcohol based lotion twice daily.
We also offer tanning extenders which extend the tan an additional 5 days!